- An experienced business owner, manager and strategist with over 30 years corporate and business experience in a number of industries, including; Retail & Distribution, Information Technology,Telecommunications, Manufacturing, Business Consultancy, Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity,Automotive, Banking
- With expertise in marketing & sales, operational leadership and management, and a background in training & development of people, he has recruited, developed and managed strong & successful teams in small, medium, and large organisations. He has devised and implemented strategies and tactics to improve and grow Yorkshire businesses from local to national players.
- Holding nationally and internationally recognized qualifications, he has managed multi-million pound budgets and projects large & small from HQ builds and relocations, retail store design & build, business mergers & acquisitions and business procedure change management.
- Very much process driven, a big-picture thinker & visionary. John effectively employ the systems,knowledge & expertise of many alliances and those of ActionCOACH, the largest and most experiencedbusiness coaching company in the world focussed exclusively on small to medium-sized businesses.With ActionCOACH, you have an international team of business experts behind you rather than just one person.
- As part of an established strong team here in Yorkshire and one of the leading coaching firms in the UK, working with scores of businesses each month, together we brainstorm our clients’ ideas and problems. Our access to a world-wide intranet also allowing us to draw on the experience and knowledge of the 1000+ Action coaches around the world.
- With a strong commitment to personal growth through a program of continuous learning, weekly reading, and research. John has completed over 200 hours of training to achieve ActionCOACH BusinessCoach Certification. He annually completes hundreds of hours of professional continuing education training, advanced technical courses and conferences.
- A good listener, John builds relationships based on trust, integrity, honesty, value, and respect, investing time and energy in understanding his clients, his down-to-earth approach helping them to realise theirpersonal & business goals to achieve maximum return on investment.
- Originally from the North East of England, more specifically Middlesbrough, (and so technically aYorkshire-man), married to Lynn, his business career to-date has taken him around the country. Now living in the Tingley area of Leeds, he enjoys football; comedy, technology, good food and music (especially live).
Business Coaching in Yorkshire
View Larger Map